Fashion and Design are the forms of art. We believe that scholarships can give aspiring students the opportunity to focus on his or her passion instead of worrying about the cost of books and tuition. Our scholarship is about your artistic and creative ability.
Machohairstyles is offering a $2000 scholarship to enable one student chosen from all entries to pursue his or her education demonstrating a passion for design and a creative submission.
How To Apply:
- Essay Topic & Length: Submit an essay on the following topic (at least 1,000 words).
- Topic: Fashion & Retail. How did fashion change consumption?
1.Qualifying students must be enrolled as full-time students.
2. Eligible students must be a current freshman, sophomore, junior or senior. Please note seniors graduating in fall cannot compete for the scholarship.
3. Majors closely aligned to the fashion industry, including, but not limited to: advertising, communications, consumer science, apparel design, graphic design, economics, fiber science, finance, information technology, management, marketing, merchandising, retail studies, supply chain management, etc.
1. After you’ve completed the essay, send it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your article can be submitted as a PDF (preferred) or a Word Doc.
2. Your full name, telephone number, and mailing address.
3. The name of your academic institution (If you have been accepted to a school but haven’t started classes yet, include the name of the school you will be attending.) Proof of enrollment. Your area of study.
4. Applicants should also provide a link to their Facebook profile. (Optional)
By submitting your essay to Machohairstyles.com, you grant us permission to use your content on our website for marketing and promotional purposes.
Personal information submitted to us through via email at email will be used for the sole purpose determining the scholarship winner(s). All private information will be used for the sole purpose of this scholarship program and won’t be sold/used for spam.
The submission deadline is 15 December 2017. The prize must be claimed within 2 weeks of the announcement date, after which another winner will be chosen. We run our scholarship program a few times a year.